1. Mac and cheese. I prefer my own home made, but will KILL a box of Kraft. Don't hate on that blue box, y'all.
2. Potatoes in pretty much any form. French fries are my #1, but I love them mashed, roasted, as pancakes, baked, as chips. You get the idea.
3. Sour Patch Kids. We rarely go to the movies, but when we do I've gotta have my little yellow bag of kids. And not the knock off version either.
4. Broccoli. Because I had to put something healthy on this list and because I've been in love with this veggie since infancy (or that's what my mom's told me). It's my go-to veggie!
5. Cheeseburgers. Like, the good ones. Well cooked, great cheese, perfectly toasted bun...yes! I don't have a favorite place here in Atlanta, however, I am open to suggestions.