If you've been missing for a bit, I've decided to do the Ten Day YOU Challenge. I love sharing things and thought it would be a good exercise in regularly blogging. :-)
1. A content home life...no one is ever happy all the time. I'd like to continue to say that our life in our little home is perfectly content and on the upside of happy!
2. A family. I've always known I've wanted a husband and little ones, so we're laying the foundation for that one day.
3. Another dog...WHY AM I SAYING THIS?! Because I do. Frank needs a friend, y'all.
4. The ability to retire. Planning, saving and more planning!
5. To be able to travel more. Not necessarily more frequently, but I'd love to be able to continue crossing places off of our bucket list. We're doing pretty well so far!
6. A new bike. Shh....I haven't really talked to J about this. ;-)
7. To continuously strive to be better. If we aren't trying to improve, what's the point?
Post a Comment
Questions? Comments? Share away!
Buzz kill? Keep on moving!