One of my favorite things about our wedding....any wedding....are the little details. They are, obviously, what makes every wedding uniquely personal to the couple. I love that our photographers both had an eye for the little details. They both took some shots of things during the oh so crazy getting ready process and I'm thankful for that or I probably would have really missed them!!
|Right after the ceremony, J & I toasted each other and had a few moments together alone before the reception began.|
|My bouquet was one of my absolute FAVORITE parts of our day. Big, bright and gorgeous!|
|The welcome table|
|Our invitation at our ceremony site|
|The little note J wrote me before the ceremony.|
|I asked my bridesmaids to wear fun orange shoes...I had to incorporate orange somewhere!|
|Where we became husband and wife.|
|Programs that were made by family given I had completely dropped the ball on doing them myself!|
Here are some other little details from our big day:
- Our invites were hand made and designed by J and I....and all envelopes were hand written
- Family & friends played a major roll in getting the day together: from food to flowers to a great friend being my planner!
- We had photos from our 3 years of dating up at the ceremony site on the fireplace mantel
- Our food was catered by a local taqueria and served buffet style. Everyone loves cheese dip!
- We walked back down the aisle to James Brown's I Feel Good